Congratulations to Elizabeth Peters for winning the grand prize and participating in the shopping spree!
Green Goodie Giveaway Winner Announced! 05/04/2009
For Immediate Release: April 20, 2009
$1200 Green Shopping Spree for Earth Day!
Lucky winner’s zero-emissions, power, eco-shopping takes place this Wednesday!
Victoria’s ‘green’ stores will sponsor a fabulous Green Shopping Spree this Wednesday, April 22nd, for EARTH DAY. The lucky winner, chosen last Saturday, will be driven (via zero-emissions Kabuki Cab) to 10 participating stores to spend her winnings on eco-friendly products. Exciting choices include eco-fashion, organic food, bamboo bedding, green baby products, organic spa services, and much more!
Shopping Spree Route*:
1. Not Just Pretty Modern Clothing 1036 Fort St.
2. Plenty Epicurean Pantry 1034 Fort St.
3. The Good Planet Company 764 Fort St.
4. The Good Planet Company Baby 1005 Broad St.
5. Hemp & Company 547 Johnson St.
6. Free Spirit Store & Spa 549 Johnson St.
7. Fiber Options 577 Johnson St.
8. Knotty by Nature Fibre Arts 1816 Government St
9. Nezza Naturals 3-101 Fan Tan Alley
10. Hair Garden Salon Loft #5 80 Regatta Landing
* Additional contributors:
The Soap Exchange 1393 Hillside Ave.
Victoria’s Green Collective consists of eco-friendly stores in the Victoria Area. They work together to promote a sustainable future for the Victoria community. For this event, each store has donated a $100.00 gift certificate for the winner, making the grand prize a $1200 shopping spree to take place in green stores all over Victoria. Happy Earth Day!
from the Green Collective Blog – check it out! 2 Comment(s)