New colours for fall!
- Knees Up – A smashing metallic red!
- Wallis – A tarnished, metallic olive gold, as mysterious and regal as its namesake.
- Bluey – A slightly metallic dark peacock blue, perfect for fashionable birds.
- Toff – A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
- No More Waity Katie – A soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter for the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun.
Straight from the Autumn/ Winter 2011 catwalks of New York and London Fashion Week, butter LONDON brings to market lacquer shades so new, they’ve been hand blended in between shows by our Founding Creative Director and colour trend expert Nonie Creme. Nonie says, “My mixes this season reflect the ‘luxe-grunge’ moment, and burst of new era, ‘dirty’ jewel tones prevalent on the catwalk for A/W 2011.” Imagine taking a traditional jewel tone palette, then moving each shade about two notes to the left. This means a garnet instead of a ruby, a dirty teal instead of a sapphire, and an olive or patina gold instead of a brassy or yellow tone, as best captured at shows like Alexander Wang, Yigal Azrouel, Betsey Johnson, and even hidden inside fingerbands at Vena Cava.
Have a look at all the amazing Butter London colors at Not Just Pretty, and read why Butter London is 3-free!
Show us your love and vote NJP in the CityHub contest!
One more week to go!! Please cast your vote today and help us climb to #1!
Vote for Not Just Pretty Clothing and all your most-loved Victoria businesses daily through October 15th.
Thanks for your support! You are certainly most-loved by us!
NOT JUST PRETTY MODERN CLOTHING
1036 Fort Street Victoria, B.C.
Monday – Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed on Monday, October 10th for Canadian Thanksgiving
Thank you for shopping at Not Just Pretty!